Saturday, January 8, 2011

I like my coffee black just like my metal

Sorry about the title guys - couldn't resist (Shut Me Up - Mindless Self Indulgence)
I really can't be fucked to get my arse in gear and change into some nice-looking clothes, even though I've bought a fuckload in Denmark and England. I just got home (yay, China!) a few days ago and I feel so exhausted + it's the time of the month.
So here is some stuff I've purchased during the last 3 months that don't require changing anything as far as clothes go.

Picked up these two 50% off babies in the lovely world of Urban Outfitters. Gerard, everything in there kills me! I guess part of my leaned violently toward the little Quartz watch necklace, because my own wrist watch has tragically died due to lack of battery. Moment of silence until I get it up and running.


How come everyone hates Primark? Got these for what felt like nothing (okay, 12 pounds. Not a lot compared to everything else in England, bitchess) and they're pretty amazing. It's too cold to wear them though, b-o-o-h-o-o.

Got this new wallet also from Urban Outfitters. Not what I'd usually go for, but then again, it's always in my bag anyways. Why not? And it was also half price, which probably pushed me over the edge. (;
Perfume is ze G from the Fashion Forward collection of Harajuku Lovers - Thankyouverymuch Gwen Stefani. Purchased in the air port tax free. Satisfied.

2 comments:

  1. hey dont wanna sound desperate, but it would be nice if a human being besides me read my blog.... check me out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most adorable shoes. Ever. Love this blog

    Tam
    www.tamworddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete