Thursday, March 17, 2011

And I forget that you're young

http://pyromaniacsandcubscouts.tumblr.com/ is a pretty fucking amazing blog. Sorry Amie, you should probably be posting this. <3
The Raveonettes have a new album coming out in April, it's called Raven in the Grave. Go listen go Forget That You're Young.
I am in deep mental shiat. I don't even care that people I know read my blog anymore. So much is going to shit right now, I've no idea what to doooo. I just want everything to be good again, everything seems really fucked up and okay at the same time. It is as if everything is under the surface, just waiting to burst out. Friendships, relationships, school, etc. I can't wait until it's summer. Everything is okay when it's summer. So excited for tomorrow, when I can get drunk and forget all about this.

We drank champagne and danced all night/Under electric candlelight

No comments:

Post a Comment