Sunday, March 20, 2011

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

I absolutely love Alice In Wonderland! Although I haven't seen it in a while and that makes me really depressed. Anyway! I went out with her yesterday, it was slightly awkward for two reasons:
1. Last time we saw each other, we were both smashed and hooking up.
2. We're in that awkward 'getting to know you' stage when you don't have anything to talk about.
but it was still an awesome afternoon! It was raining, so we had to share an umbrella, then we went and had pancakes and left without paying because it was too busy and there weren't any waiters. Then we hiked back to the bus stop....in the rain...and said goodbye. it was nice though. She's sweet. 
And i'm so sore from training yesterday! I can barely move my arms!!!! argh! 
btw, i'm a synchronised swimmer. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment